martes, 2 de febrero de 2010

5 Important Aspects of my Life


This is a very important aspect of my life, my family. This was a picture taken in Puerto Rico last September when we went for my brother's wedding. This is a picture of my me with my parents, my ciblings and my brother's wife. One of my sisters is missing in that picture but she requested not to be used for this project.


This is just a picture of the dog I would like to have. I love dogs but I am not allowed to own one because my sister is afraid of them and my mom doesn't like them. When I go to college I will buy one of these and name him "Shorty".


This is a picture of my favorite sport, racquetball. This is the sport I am currently practicing and is the sport that I enjoy the most because it is aggressive and very physical but at the same time very fun and exciting, and I think those are some qualities that define me.


This is Andy Samberg. He is one of the funniest guys that I have ever seen on t.v. and my favorite comedy actor. He acts on SNL and one of my dreams is to be able to perform on SNL and be as good as a comedian as he is.
This is one of the few things I collect, shoes. I know this is really shallow but this is one of the things that define me. I enjoy buying shoes, I don't know why but when some people are collecting coins or rubberbands, I am collecting shoes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario